We go the extra mile
- We develop reliable and sustainable solutions for a safe society
- Your idea will be transferred into a pragmatic solution
- We advise you adequately from our knowledge and experience
- You always have clarity about the process and developments
- Adjustments are made when needed
- We find solutions for your projects together
ISO 9001 is an international standard, issued by the International Organization for Standardization. Its purpose is to put down international requirements for quality systems. The ISO 9001 standard applies to all industries and ensures that the entire process of an organization is controlled (from design to service).
Our quality policy:
According to Stemar Engineering quality is the ability to meet customers’ needs and expectations. Thus, quality is not a coincidence, but a conscious decision.
Our quality policy provides information to guide. It is goal-oriented, cyclical, systematic, integral and everyone’s. The central question of our quality policy is: Are we doing what we promise our customers? We secure that in our policy. Where we deviate, we ask ourselves how to do it better. We do that with these five questions:
- Do we act as agreed?
- Are our working processed defined and communicated?
- How can we improve together?
- How do we secure that?
- How do we measure these improvements?
We are an open organization and value the opinions of customers and employees. With regular consultation we sharpen each other’s focus and continuously look for improvements.
Our employees have an essential role in our quality policy. With these aspects in mind, a joint work process has been defined. By following the jointly established process, a uniform working method is obtained. These processes are audited internally and externally to keep improving. We do this according to ISO9001:2015.